Do You Have Questions?
Call Our Experts800-474-8756
Message an ExpertContact Us
If you’re in the business of transporting light yet bulky materials like wood chips and trash, you’ll find a PBR the perfect tarping system. It allows you to heap your loads above the bows and still keep your tarp tight.
Belt ‘n ratchet cranks are available in 84- and 114- inch lengths. Hold-downs secure the tarp tube for uniform tension. These can be ordered as strap tie-downs in 7- or 9- foot lengths or as ratchets with optional quick-release straps.
An improved crank key on the econo-joint offers easy crank installation and removal. You can also order a convenient leave-on option for the crank arm, allowing it to remain attached to the trailer with a wire lock or pin.
• 5” Belt w/2” Ratchet Hold-Downs
• Standard Tarp Stops - Attaches fixed tube to side of trailer. Protective rubber top guards tarp from sharp edges.
• Galvanized Steel Bows and Brackets - Bracket lets bow flex to allow for box expansion. Extended version also available.
• Aluminum End Caps w/Radius Corner Front Cap - Sharper match for aluminum trailers. High-rise option provides more space for loads.
• 1” Ridge Strap - Stretch-resistant webbing prevents tarp sag between bows.
• Rope Return - Solid braid run through hole in tarp helps to pull tarp over. Secures with box hooks.
• Square Key Crank Arm - Improved pilot crank key on econo-joint makes for easier crank installations or removal.
• Offset Crank Retainers - Provides added security, eliminates pin-and-cable hassles. Use on either side of the trailer.
• 18-Oz. Vinyl Tarp - Heat-welded seams provide an added moisture barrier. Built-in UV inhibitors resist fading.