Do You Have Questions?
Call Our Experts800-474-8756
Message an ExpertContact Us
From seed to blended fertilizer to micronutrients, the Cable-Lok™ provides watertight protection when it’s crucial that loads stay dry. Its stainless steel and powder-coated components are designed to stand up to the most corrosive environments.
All of that stainless steel and powder coating comes standard, adding durability and lasting performance by helping to reduce the corrosion problems that go hand-in-hand with hauling fertilizer. An ideal upgrade is our flexible easy-off tarp stop. It’s also corrosion resistant, with just the right amount of give, even in subzero temperatures.
Electric Cable-Lok™ options available.
• Powder-Coated Easy-Off Tarp Stops w/Stainless Stop Bodies - Our basic easy-off stop - with a black powder-coated finish and stainless steel stop body.
• Stainless Bows/Brackets - Our universal bow bracket in stainless steel or top-mount stainless steel bows offer durability in corrosive environments.
• Stainless End Caps - For increased corrosion resistance, more durable performance and sharper appearance.
• Stainless 1" Ridge Strap - Same design as our standard ridge strap - in stainless steel for more corrosion resistance.
• Stainless Telescoping/Indexing Crank
• Telescoping Nylon Crank Retainer - Secures telescoping/indexing handle to prevent it from extending during travel.
• Spool w/Stainless Cable w/Stainless Steel Ratchets - Allows tightening of tarp at installation. In 18-inch and 42-inch cable lengths.
• Aluminum Roll Tube w/Channeled Tarp Attachment
• Stainless Fixed Tube - Helps withstand corrosive environments. Anchors tarp on box or trailer. 1-inch diameter.
• 18-Oz. Vinyl Tarp - Heat-welded seams provide an added moisture barrier. Built-in UV inhibitors resist fading.