The Truck Kit (P/N 1125250) has a complete pneumatic system powered by the truck’s air supply by connecting to existing in-cab air accessories or manifolds or by connecting directly to an air tank/reservoir. The Truck Kit locking mechanisms are opened and closed utilizing a two position four-way pneumatic toggle valve inside the cab.
The Trailer Kit (P/N 1125800) has an electric over pneumatic system powered by the truck’s air supply by tapping into the trailers air supply and operated by a solenoid valve. The Trailer Kit locking mechanisms are opened and closed utilizing a four way electric solenoid valve operated by a toggle switch in the cab
• Compact locking mechanisms feature heavy duty all-steel construction and have adjustable mounting brackets.
• Locking mechanisms come pre-assembled for easier and faster installation.
• Locking mechanisms are actuated using high-quality double-acting cylinders with all-aluminum body and end cap and stainless steel
cylinder rods for corrosion resistance and improved seal life.
• All components, including the pneumatic components are rated for operation in temperatures down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
• All steel components are plated with Sunseal coating for corrosion resistance.
• All pneumatic hose and hose fittings are D.O.T. approved. All hose fittings are push to connect (PTC) style fittings with pre-applied
thread sealant to allow for reliable and quick leak free hose connections.
P/N: 1125250 For Trucks
P/N: 1125800 For Trailers