The most popular line of economical, yet dependable, front-to-rear tarp systems, the 5000 Series is available in a wide variety of models, differentiated by cab- or ground-level manual crank or Durabuilt™ direct-drive motor. (Motor carries a three-year full replacement warranty.) All feature zinc-plated steel tubing and easy-to-mount, low-profile flat-coil torsion springs. The zinc coating prevents rust and enhances the 5000 Series' professional look.
Pivot arms are 1 1/4-inch square steel tubes with bent pivot arm extensions for a lower profile. Pivot arm rests are included. The 5000 Series models fit up to 18-inch dump bodies. Models marked with a “U” denote underbody spring assemblies. Optional upgrades include 40-amp Durabuilt™ rocker switch kit with solenoid, chain guard, wind deflectors, pivot arm rests, spring trap and tarp trap hold-downs and the Rattler 3200 dump vibrator. Approximate shipping weight: 85-165 lbs.
When pricing your 5000 Series system, you will need to order your choice of tarp and add that to the price. Choose from heavy-duty mesh, multicolored PVC mesh, 18-oz. vinyl or asphalt lumite. Asphalt lumite is water resistant and not PVC coated, so it’s able to handle much higher heat levels than vinyl. In addition to lumite, other asphalt-friendly selections are also available, including RFL, urethane-coated airbag, 22-oz. vinyl and doloprene. More tarp options can be selected, such as non-standard colors, side flaps, reinforced pockets or hems, webbing, boxed corners, stenciling, grommets and D-rings.
• Tarp Spool with Side Plates
• Steel Roller Bar
• 1-1/4" Square Arms - 2-Piece Galvanized
• High Mount Compatible
• Cab-Level Crank - Standard for P/N 1803906
• Ground-Level Crank - Standard for P/N 1803902
• Durabuilt™ Motor - Standard for P/N 1803895
• Rotary Switch - Standard for P/N 1803895
|FITS BOXES & TRAILERS UP TO 16'|
|1803906||5000XCL||Galvanized||Cab Level||Flat Coil (3)||N/A|
|1803902||5000XGL||Galvanized||Ground Level||Flat Coil (3)||N/A|
|1803895||5000XEL||Galvanized||Electric||Flat Coil (3)||Rotary Switch|
Call 1-800-327-8287 for Product Pricing.
Additional Tarp System Options*
• P/N 1801943 - Steel Wind Deflector - 2 Pc.
• P/N 1800036 - Chain Guard (For 5000 GL Kit)
• P/N 1802081 - Medium-Duty Arm Rest Kit
• P/N 1802008 - Steel Heavy-Duty Arm Rest Kit
• P/N 1128260 - Spring Trap II Hold-Down Kit
• P/N 1801490 - Tarp Trap Hold-Down Kit
• P/N 1801935 - Durabuilt™ Rocker Switch Upgrade
*Additional options may not be available for all applications.