The Bullet™ is designed to cover bodies up to 23 feet long. Available with either straight or 30° angled arms of anodized aluminum that will never rust! The tarp moves smoothly on an extruded aluminum roller bar, powered by the Durabuilt™ 12V direct-drive electric motor with rotary switch. (The motor is backed by a three-year full replacement warranty.) Optional upgrades include 40-amp Durabuilt™ rocker switch kit with solenoid, wind deflectors, pivot arm rests and spring trap and tarp trap hold-downs. Approximate shipping weight: 150 lbs.
When pricing your Bullet™ system, you will need to order your choice of tarp and add that to the price. Choose from heavy-duty mesh, multicolored PVC mesh, 18-oz. vinyl or asphalt lumite. Asphalt lumite is water resistant and not PVC coated, so it’s able to handle much higher heat levels than vinyl. In addition to lumite, other asphalt-friendly selections are also available, including RFL, urethane-coated airbag, 22-oz. vinyl and doloprene. More tarp options can be selected, such as non-standard colors, side flaps, reinforced pockets or hems, webbing, boxed corners, stenciling, grommets and D-rings.
• Extruded Aluminum Roller Bar with Side Plates
• Polished Aluminum 2-Piece Adjustable Pivot Arms
• Durabuilt™ Motor with 3-Year Warranty
• Rotary Switch
• High-Mount Compatible - Up to 23' Only
|FITS BOXES & TRAILERS UP TO 23'|
|1800987||Bullet™||Straight||Flat Coil (4)||Rotary Switch|
|1801974||Bullet™ 30°||30° Bend||Flat Coil (4)||Rotary Switch|
|FITS BOXES & TRAILERS UP TO 38'|
|1801010||Trailer Bullet™ Underbody||Straight||22-Coil UB Torsion||Rotary Switch|
Call 1-800-327-8287 for Product Pricing.
Additional Tarp System Options*
• P/N 1801919 - Aluminum Wind Deflector - 1 Pc.
• P/N 1801999 - Aluminum Arm Rest Kit
• P/N 1128260 - Spring Trap II Hold-Down Kit
• P/N 1125250 - Arm-Lok™ Kit - For Trucks
• P/N 1125800 - Arm-Lok™ Kit - For Trailers
• P/N 1801490 - Tarp Trap Hold-Down Kit
• P/N 1801935 - Durabuilt™ Rocker Switch Upgrade
*Additional options may not be available for all applications.