The SMART3™brings you the best of our SMART1+™ and SMART2™remotes. We’ve taken feedback and customer requests and engineered the simplest and best-performing SMARTrailer™accessory that Shur-Co® has to offer.
Switch between applications with the Select button, only cycling between those you’ve installed (each channel is labeled, and the active one will be lit up). A patent-pending flip-style lid provides protection for the buttons, prevents accidental operation and shuts off the transmitter to save battery life.
The SMART3™ can be used in standard “press-and-hold” style on any Shur-Co® electric system, but a connection to the motor encoder is required for Express mode operation. (ProTrap® systems purchased between 2009 and 2012 may not have motors equipped with encoders.) This remote provides automatic turn-off if a stall condition is detected. It uses two AAA batteries for longer life, and the battery compartment lid removes with a single screw for easy access.
Same popular features as SMART1+™:
• 5-Channel Operation – Switch between Applications w/Select Button (Active Channel will be Lit Up)
• Flip-Style Lid Prevents Accidental Operation, Shuts Off after 3 Minutes of Inactivity to Save Battery Life
• Allows Turn-Off of Unused Channels
• Uses 2 AAA Batteries for Longer Battery Life
• Configures to Momentary Mode (Press-and-Hold) or Express Mode (Press-and-Release, Automatic)
• Provides Auto Turn-Off if Stall Condition is Detected
Plus these added features:
• Improved Range, Comparable to SMART2™
• Bluetooth Capabilities Allow You to Update and Customize Devices w/Your Smartphone or Tablet
• Easily Pairs w/External Receiver Buttons – No Need to Remove Receiver Cover