Do You Have Questions?
Call Our Experts800-474-8756
Message an ExpertContact Us
A reliable roll tarp system that performs well in windy conditions, the Cable-Lok™ is an ideal choice for belly dumps. With a variety of options on caps, tarp stops and bow supports, it can be configured to work the way it needs to for your hauling operation.
Self-cleaning end caps are available to help minimize the amount of aggregate or material from the top of your trailer that could pose a potential hazard for other vehicles or windshields. If open loading space is critical, the Cable-Lok™ can be configured with wider spaced heavy-duty bows and optional ridgepole to prevent tarp sagging and premature wear.
With our Value Series electric swing arm, we can set up your system to be completely operational from the cab of the truck- a valuable feature for those locations that do not allow drivers to exit the vehicle.
Whatever the application, Shur-Co® can provide a Cable-Lok™ system for your bottom-dump trailer that meets the rigorous requirements of the job.
• Galvanized Bows/Brackets - Bracket lets bow flex to allow for box expansion. In low-rise and high-rise styles.
• Easy-Off Tarp Stops - Permits fast, easy tarp removal with minimal tools. Self cleaning- no grain buildup.
• Galvanized End Caps - Weld-free construction offers corrosion resistance and front guard reduces wind whip.
• Long Crank Arm w/Reinforced Flexible Hose Assembly
• J-Hook Retainer w/7” Standoff - Traditional-style retainer uses pins and cables to secure arm to trailer.
• Aluminum Roll Tube w/Channeled Tarp Attachment
• Galvanized Fixed Tube - Anchors tarp on side of box or trailer to facilitate tarp rolling. 1 1/8-inch diameter.
• Spool with Galvanized Cable and Zinc-Plated Ratchet - Allows tightening of tarp at installation. In 18-inch and 42-inch cable lengths.
• Adjustable Tension
• 18-Oz. Vinyl Tarp - Heat-welded seams provide an added moisture barrier. Built-in UV inhibitors resist fading.
• Electric Options are Available