Shur-Lok® provides you with watertight dependability, for increased productivity and less downtime – because more loads mean more profit.
The Shur-Flex™ crank offers convenient flexibility. It folds at the knuckle and secures with offset or pinless offset retainers – no more pin-and-cable hassles.
The front fabric cap makes it easier to come over the top of the doghouse. Double bows secure into a double bow bracket – exactly the right spacing for tightening down the front of the tarp. The front stretch roll return guides the roll tarp over the end cap. Reinforced stitching along the radius corner of the fabric cap helps the tarp withstand the stresses of highway speed.
Electric Shur-Lok® options are also available for most trailer types.
• High-Lift End Gates
• Shur-Flex™ Crank Arm - Pivots on a knuckle and folds for storage. Stores on side to accommodate rear doors.
• Durabow™ - Molded resin bow supports tarp but has enough give to be left on during loading.
• Turning Point™ Bow System - Angled bracket allows bow to move freely. Swings up and over loads without binding.
• Flexible Easy-Off Tarp Stop - Bends even in subzero cold. Impact and abrasion resistant with embedded safety plates.
• Shur-Return™ - Non-stretch solid braid rope with heavy-duty steel tension spring. Works well in cold weather.