Now you can quick-roll your tarp while standing in one spot- no need to keep shifting around for a better angle. Cable-Lok™ keeps the tarp moving smoothly from fully open to completely closed.
Spring-loaded tension with cable attachment keeps the tarp tight and covers boxes up to 24 feet long and 12 feet wide. The Cable-Lok™ has an extruded tarp attachment slot running the full length of the aluminum roll tube. Once inserted, a safety rod anchors the tarp in place for easier removal, if necessary. Tension is distributed evenly along the fabric - no binding, overlap or friction.
Our easy-off tarp stops let you remove the tarp with minimal tools in the shortest amount of time. An upgrade to 6-inch easy-off stops will store the tarp off to the side of the top rail.
• No-Weld Install - No-weld installation makes the Cable-Lok™ a go-to choice for busy farmers.
• Galvanized Bows - Bracket lets bow flex to allow for box expansion. In low-rise and high-rise styles.
• Galvanized End Caps - Weld-free construction offers corrosion resistance, and front guard reduces wind whip.
• Easy-Off Tarp Stops - Permits fast, easy tarp removal with minimal tools. Self cleaning - no grain buildup.
• Standard Crank Arm w/Reinforced Flexible Hose Assembly - Reinforced flexible hose assembly attaches to arm, moves tarp spool easily across caps.
• J-Hook Retainer w/7” Standoff - Traditional style retainer uses pins and cables to secure arm.
• 1” Ridge Strap - Stretch-resistant webbing prevents tarp sag between bows.
• Aluminum Roll Tube w/Channeled Tarp Attachment
• Galvanized Fixed Tube - Anchors tarp on one side of box or trailer to facilitate tarp rolling. 1-1/8 inch diameter.
• Spool w/Galvanized Cable and Zinc - Plated Ratchet
• Adjustable Tension
• 18-Oz. Vinyl Tarp - Heat-welded seams provide an added moisture barrier. Built-in UV inhibitors resist fading.