From older trucks to the very latest models, Shur-Lok® will protect whatever you’re hauling! Our standard features fit most applications, but plenty of options are available to suit your specific hauling needs.
Galvanized steel end caps come standard, both low-rise and high-rise styles, but an upgrade to aluminum easy-off caps offers easier installation and removal. These anchor with over-center clamps inside the truck box. We also offer standard aluminum caps.
The standard crank arm mounts vertically across the back of the box and gives four-position length adjustment. The U-joint has a 21-tooth splined key to adjust the tarp tension every 17 degrees. Upgrading to the Shur-Flex™ crank provides the flexibility to accommodate cargo doors or grain gates. It folds at the knuckle and secures to the side of the box with offset retainers. Try our pinless offset retainer to eliminate pin-and-cable hassles.
Our standard stretch cord return guides the roll tube over the end cap, with a protective cover to reduce rope fraying. An upgrade to our patented Shur-Return™ features a heavy-duty steel tension spring. 1/4-inch non-stretch solid braid rope and lifetime warranty.
• Aluminum Latchplate - Lighter weight version of the galvanized latchplate, for a more professional appearance.
• Easy-Off Tarp Stops - Permits fast, easy tarp removal with minimal tools. Self cleaning - no grain buildup.
• Galvanized Bows/Brackets - Bracket lets bow flex to allow for box expansion. Extended version also available.
• Aluminum End Caps - Sharper match for aluminum trailers. High-rise option provides more space for loads.
• 1” Ridge Strap w/Ratchet - Stretch-resistant webbing prevents tarp sag between bows.
• Stretch Cord Return - Helps guide front of roll tube across end cap. A protective cover reduces fraying.
• Standard Crank Arm w/80” Extension - Provides four-position length adjustment. Mounts horizontally or vertically.
• Pinless Crank Retainer w/7” Standoff - Secures crank arm to trailer without pins or cables. Safe and easy to use.
• 18- or 20-Oz. Vinyl Tarp - Heat-welded seams provide an added moisture barrier. Built-in UV inhibitors resist fading.