Do You Have Questions?
Call Our Experts800-474-8756
Message an ExpertContact Us
With proper tension, the tarp stays tight no matter your length of trailers. The standard crank is direct drive 1:1 and lets you roll the tarp standing safely on the ground. An upgrade to electric is available, as are more SMARTrailer™ options.
Our standard easy-off tarp stops enable fast, easy tarp removal. An upgrade from our standard stretch cord return to our cable return features a non-stretch cable with a heavy-duty internal tension spring-and-pulley system.
The patented design of our Wil-Slip™ joint pull-out crank assembly allows crank arm and U-joint to slide forward, bypassing hinges and clearing rear doors. This upgrade, ideal for open-top vans, Convertahoppers, belted floor trailers and “barn door” trailers, uses deeper caps that, if aluminum, are made of a heavier alloy. All require a cap depth of 26 inches.
Shur-Co® offers a wide variety of tarp fabric choices. This year, we are pleased to introduce DiamondCore™, a premium fabric that provides added substance, increased endurance and unparalleled abrasion resistance. Unlike diamonds, no tarp lasts forever, but upgrading to DiamondCore™ offers you rock-solid quality backed by a 24-month warranty - the best in the industry. It is currently only available in black.
• Aluminum Latchplate - Lighter weight version of the galvanized latchplate, for a more professional appearance.
• Easy-Off Tarp Stops - Permits fast, easy tarp removal with minimal tools. Self cleaning - no grain buildup.
• Galvanized Bows/Brackets - Bracket lets bow flex to allow for box expansion. Extended version also available.
• Aluminum End Caps - Sharper match for aluminum trailers. High-rise option provides more space for loads.
• 1” or 2” Ridge Strap w/Ratchet - Stretch-resistant webbing prevents tarp sag between bows.
• Stretch Cord Return - Helps guide front of roll tube across end cap. A protective cover reduces fraying.
• Standard Crank Arm w/80” Extension - Provides four-position length adjustment. Mounts horizontally or vertically.
• Pinless Crank Retainer w/7” Standoff - Secures crank arm to trailer without pins or cables. Safe and easy to use.
• 18- or 20-Oz. Vinyl Tarp - Heat-welded seams provide an added moisture barrier. Built-in UV inhibitors resist fading.