Whatever you’re hauling, from seed to blended fertilizer to micronutrients, it’s critical that contents stay dry. Shur-Lok® is water resistant, durable and easy to open and close. Stainless steel and powder-coated components provide lasting corrosion resistance.
Our stainless steel and powder-coated parts come standard, designed to protect against the corrosive effects inherent in hauling caustic substances like fertilizer. Stainless bows and brackets, end caps, ridge straps and crank retainers offer improved performance, longer life and a sharper appearance. Even the standard-issue easy-off tarp stop features a corrosion-resistant stainless stop body, plus powder coating for lasting durability.
• Aluminum Latchplate - Lighter weight version of the galvanized latchplate, for a more professional appearance.
• Powder-Coated Easy-Off Tarp Stops w/Stainless Stop Bodies - Our basic easy-off stop - with a black powder-coated finish and stainless steel stop body.
• Stainless Bows/Brackets - Our universal bow bracket in stainless steel, for durability in corrosive environments.
• Stainless End Caps - For increased corrosion resistance, more durable performance and sharper appearance.
• Stainless 1" Ridge Strap w/Ratchet - Stretch-resistant webbing prevents tarp sag between bows.
• Stretch Cord Return - Helps guide front of roll tube across end cap. A protective cover reduces fraying.
• Standard Crank Arm w/80” Extension - Provides four-position length adjustment. Mounts horizontally or vertically.
• Stainless Pinless Crank Retainer w/7" Standoff - Secures crank arm to trailer without pins or cables. Safe and easy to use.
• 18- or 20-Oz. Vinyl Tarp - Heat-welded seams provide an added moisture barrier. Built-in UV inhibitors resist fading.