AutoTrap™ combines the best elements of Shur-Co® SMARTrailer™ design! You get a compact, high-clearance system at an affordable price, with patented SMARTwire™ connections and built-in compatability with our ShurLink PRO™ and ShurLink EZR™ remotes.
The thru-bore motor design of the AutoTrap™ has performance characteristics comparable to our ProTrap® system, but in a more compact size and weight – nearly 40% lighter! This design also allows for easy one-bolt conversion to manual operation, if necessary. The protective polymer sleeve acts as a corrosion barrier between drive shaft and motor.
This system has a one-size-fits all design, to interface with 1-inch, 7/8-inch or 3/4-inch crank shafts. Wireless operation via pre-programmed ShurLink PRO™ or ShurLink EZR™ remote is standard while push-button controls at each opener are also included.
Available in 1-hopper, 2-hopper, 3-hopper and 4-hopper stand-alone configurations or in combination with 4500 Series HD electric tarps, AutoTrap™ is the industry’s premium choice in electric hopper openers.
• All-Metal Gear Motor
• Integrated Rock Shield
• Thru-Bore Motor
• Protective Polymer Motor Sleeve
• Thru-Bore Manual Drive Shaft w/3/4" Hex Milled End
• Universal Mounting Bracket
• Crank Shaft Adapter Kit
• 1-Bolt Manual Changeover
• Emergency Back-Up Crank
• SMARTwire™ Sealed Harness - Our patented SMARTwire’s sealed connections make installation easy – no additional wire stripping or crimping of connections required. The SMARTwire™ harness has molded rubber connectors and automotive silicone seals, precision-machined brass pins and sockets and dual 6-gauge wire.
• ShurLinke PRO™ and ShurLink EZR™ Remote - SMART-touch technology for precision control of Shur-Co® electrics! The ShurLink PRO™ remote offers 2-way communication in an easy-to-read digital display.
CHOOSING YOUR SYSTEM
Follow the chart below to help in determining proper motor selection when selecting your electric hopper door openers. Both Shur-Co's AutoTrap™ and ProTrap® motors are rated torque loads over 230 foot-pounds. The load on the hopper must NOT exceed the torque needed in manual operation.
|FARM TO MARKET USE||X||X|
|COMMERCIAL/CO-OP USE||Not Recommended||X|
|HAULING COMMODITY GRAIN|
|Corn, Wheat, Soybeans, Rice||X||X|
|HAULING HIGH-DENSITY MATERIALS|
|Smooth River Rock||Occasional Use||X|
|Fractured Rock||Not Recommended||X|
|Concrete Construction Waste||X|
|Fly Ash (Compacted)||X|
|Light to Moderate||X||X|
|Modeate to Heavy||Based on Material||X|
|HOPPER DOOR SIZE|
|Standard - Up to 1,200 Sq. In.||X||X|
|Oversized - Over 1,200 Sq. In.||Based on Material||X|
|HIGHER GROUND CLEARANCE||X|